The following is some important information related to the protective measures we have taken to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- The property will be properly cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival.All linen is washed according to established protocols.You will also be provided with a starter-pack of sanitising equipment.
- The property will be properly ventilated before your arrival and ‘sealed’ after it is sanitized.
- We are equipped with all necessary features for self-check-in if you wish with very easy steps to follow. We actively recommend this option for your own well-being as well as that of our employees. For this option, the following steps need to be taken:
a. All pending balances due must be settled by bank transfer prior to your arrival, with proof of payment to be sent by email since it may take a few days before our banks confirm payment.This does not apply if payment was already paid through an online channel.
b. An ECO-tax is applicable in Malta for all incoming tourists aged 18 or older, equivalent to €0.50c per person/night for a maximum of 10 nights.The ECO-tax must be settled beforehand by bank transfer as this is not collected by booking platforms.
c. Once all is settled, we will send you the necessary codes and guidelines to enter the property on your own accord as well as any other practical information.Our staff will be on-call to assist if necessary during self-check-in, and will also stay in touch during your stay to ensure that everything is going smoothly.
- For your own safety and comfort, we are also offering a chauffeur service for groups of up to 8 persons.Our vehicle has been modified to physically separate the driver from the group, it is equipped with sanitizers and have in place procedures such as sanitizing your luggage.Avoid crowds on public transport and enquire on our favourable rates.
- Must be followed:
- a.All members of the arriving group are required to wear a protective mask or visor whilst in the presence of our staff who, likewise, will wear their protective equipment.
- b.Any pending balances due should be paid by contactless credit cards or mobile pay.Cash cannot be accepted.
- c.Check-in formalities will be limited to a maximum time of 10 minutes and during the process a safe distance of 2 metres should be kept.
- For whichever option taken, our staff will always be available should you have any queries throughout your whole stay.
- In the eventuality that you might need assistance during your stay at our property, our staff have been trained to take all necessary precautions to access the property. Such calls will be strictly limited for essential requirements related to major faults (power or water cut etc).In such eventuality, you will be informed beforehand of the protocols in place.
- All restrictions and legislation related to the COVID pandemic have been lifted in Malta.However, basic measures during your visit are still obligatory.You are required to wear protective masks or visors when entering shops or travelling by bus.Social distancing of at least two metres must be kept in shops and restaurants and they therefore adopt limited numbers at one time in their premises.
- We actively encourage that you regularly wash your hands with soap and use frequently sanitizing gels or wipes especially when out.
- Should you develop any symptoms related to COVID, the following steps are recommended:
- All members of the group return and stay at the property.
- Contact immediately your host for assistance so we can facilitate contact with the Health Authorities
- Contact the Health Authorities in Malta and give them the necessary information to be guided accordingly.
- Important Contact Numbers:
COVID-19 helpline if showing symptoms – (356) 111, (356) 2132 4086
COVID-19 email – email@example.com
- General Hospitals:
- Malta – Mater Dei Hospital: (356) 25454184 / 25454286
- Gozo – Gozo General Hospital: (356) 22106000