If Christmas day is meant for comfy pants and stuffing yourself silly with all the festive deliciousness you can stand, then New Year’s Eve should be synonymous with the clinking of champagne glasses, the people who’ve made your year special, and a sense of excitement at all the promise of a fresh year full of potential. If you’re not settled on your NYE plans yet, here are a few ideas to consider!
1. Pyjama Party
Sometimes, the best nights out are the ones spent all cosy at home with onesies, fluffy slippers, and yummy food and drinks to warm the soul. Invite your nearest and dearest, sort out a Spotify playlist, and ring in the New Year in comfort. Can’t host your event at home? Don’t worry - there are loads of great properties in Malta that you can rent out for the event!
2. Rock out with Red Electrickhttps://www.facebook.com/events/1520902357999172/
3. #Throwback at Tattingershttps://www.facebook.com/events/849017055268100/
4. A Royal NYE in Vallettahttps://www.facebook.com/events/543832645956733/
5. Luxury at TwentyTwohttps://www.facebook.com/events/168576373739686/ EBM presents Dom Perignon New Year’s Eve Party at TwentyTwo - the prefect night out if you’re looking for stunning sophistication, fireworks, and expertly-mixed drinks at one of the most exclusive venues on the island.
6. Winter Wine NightIf you’d rather do something a little more low key with your significant other or maybe just a few loved ones, then book yourself a table at one of the island’s favourite wine bars for a night filled with good conversation, fine wine, and your other great loves: cheeseboards and close friends. If you’re not sure where to go, here are a few of our personal favourites when it comes to wine nights:
- Del Borgo, Birgu
- Legligin, Valletta
- StrEat, Valletta
- Sensations, Birkirkara
- Fra Giuseppe, Balzan
- Trabuxu, Valletta
- Rocksalt, St. Julian’s
- Cellini, Naxxar
- Sistina Wine amp; Co, Sliema